This blog is designed for the bride looking for a relaxing experience during the planning process. We will share the latest trends, ideas & more, including highlights of the weddings & events Glitz Event Design has created...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Daily Inspiration for 2011::Wedding Gowns

As the 2010 Wedding Season comes to a close, I decided to write daily about my 2011 inspirations for the 2011 Wedding Season. I am excited and looking forward to the 2011 Wedding Season. I came across this video on YouTube of various designers 2011 Spring Wedding Gown collections and wanted to share with YOU...OMG! two words to describe these gowns, Simply Gorgeous...Enjoy!!!



I hope you enjoyed what's to come for the 2011 Wedding Season. I will return again soon with more inspirations for 2011, but for now...

Cheers!



Find this blog interesting? Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment