This blog is designed for the bride looking for a relaxing experience during the planning process. We will share the latest trends, ideas & more, including highlights of the weddings & events Glitz Event Design has created...

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Wedding Scoop | ChicagoNow

My Latest Venture



As you can probably tell, I love to write and I love to blog. I love sharing with YOU my journey in the wedding biz. In addition to blogging on this blog, I will also be blogging on Chicago Tribune’s ChicagoNow website.  My blog page is Wedding Scoop -- The Latest Dish on Wedding Ideas and More

ChicagoNow is an online community created by Chicagoans for Chicagoans.  "More than 10 million of us call ourselves Chicagoans. Some of us live in the city proper, many of us live in the suburbs and more than a few live a plane ride away. Our stories vary, but all of us are connected to Chicago. ChicagoNow is where we connect to each other online and share our interests." --ChicagoNow

I am honored to be a part of ChicagoNow and looking forward to bringing YOU the latest in wedding ideas, trends, industry (networking) events, and more going on in and around Chicago...

Ciao for now,





Find this blog interesting? Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment