This blog is designed for the bride looking for a relaxing experience during the planning process. We will share the latest trends, ideas & more, including highlights of the weddings & events Glitz Event Design has created...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Are you too busy to plan your wedding?

WHY HIRING A WEDDING PLANNER IS IMPORTANT...

Engagement season has officially started and the 2011 wedding season is fast approaching.  I am finding that more and more couples (and NOT just brides anymore but grooms too) are choosing to hire wedding planners for their important day.

Weddings can take more than 250 hours to plan.  A wedding consultant can not only help with the planning, coordinating and design, but can help you find the most cost-effective way to have EVERYTHING you want, within your budget. At Events by Candace, we offer a variety of wedding services to compliment your budget and needs and we strive to work hard on your behalf to get exactly what you deserve on your special day.

On my website under the FAQS section, you will find answers to all of the most common questions that I am asked.  Below, I have listed some of the most common questions that I am frequently asked...

How do you charge for your services?
Generally, we charge a flat fee. This is based on hours and the complexity of the event as well as the services needed to accomplish the clients’ needs.

What exactly is included in your service?
We are a full service wedding and event planning company and have the ability to meet any of your expectations. Our two popular services include the following: Luxury, which entails full service wedding coordination and Elegance, which entails the “Day of” and begins 30 days before your wedding date.

NOTE: More couples are opting for Day of services. I am offering a special to any couples who hire Events by Candace by the end of the year for their day of wedding needs. You may contact me personally for further details.

Can you recommend reputable vendors?
Yes.  We ally ourselves with the most reputable of vendors throughout the Chicagoland area.  Our extensive research team is always on the look out for vendors that will enhance our clients’ events.

What is your style? How creative can you be?
Our style is considered traditional with a creative and modern flair and can be as creative and unique as you, the client, would want us to be. The key is to understand what you want and promote it with a sense of style, elegance and continuity.

Why Should I Hire YOU?
I have over 15 years of experience working planning special events, social parties and weddings. I have been in business I believe in making your dreams come true and I am committed to helping you create your dream wedding.  I will listen to your needs, desires, and brainstorm with you to make the day even more special and will share my creative ideas so that we can bring them to life while also reflecting individuality, family traditions and spiritual beliefs.

My philosophy is simple, I am committed to putting a creative, stylish and personal touch on each and every event that I have the honor of being a part of.

Please contact me TODAY ... I would LOVE to meet with you for your wedding needs. I have availability in the afternoons, evenings and weekends to meet with you.  Until then...

Ciao for now,




Consulting . Planning . Creating . Executing
Planning Events that Accentuate Your Needs
Serving the Chicagoland Area & Beyond…
ph: 312.469.0171

Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Check out the latest Wedding Scoop on
our ChicagoNow blog at http://chicagonow.com/weddingscoop


Find this blog interesting? Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment