This blog is designed for the bride looking for a relaxing experience during the planning process. We will share the latest trends, ideas & more, including highlights of the weddings & events Glitz Event Design has created...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Aloha from Hawaii...I wish!!!


Tropical Elegance from blumebox

Baby it's cold outside!  This weeks temperatures in Chicago range from 13° to the high 20s with flurries.  Being a Chicagoan all of my life, I am used to the cold temps but that doesn't mean I wouldn't rather be somewhere else that is WARM.

With that being said, I was inspired to share with you a breathtaking destination spot for your wedding...Hawaii.  If you are looking to have a beautiful tropical island wedding, Hawaii is top of my list. 

Oh and by the way Mid Westerners, the weather in Maui is high 70s to 85°.  *smile*

So as I dream of warm temps, beautiful sunshine and nice tropical breezes, I found some beautiful pictures from AlohaIslandWeddings.comEnjoy!





Ciao for now,



Consulting . Planning . Creating . Executing
Planning Events that Accentuate Your Needs
Serving the Chicagoland Area & Beyond…
ph: 312.469.0171

Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Check out the latest Wedding Scoop on
our ChicagoNow blog at http://chicagonow.com/weddingscoop




Find this blog interesting? Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment