This blog is designed for the bride looking for a relaxing experience during the planning process. We will share the latest trends, ideas & more, including highlights of the weddings & events Glitz Event Design has created...

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Wedding Inspiration :: Moroccan Wedding Cakes

After I wrote "What is all this Hookah talk about?" on my ChicagoNow blog, I was inspired to write about ideas for a Moroccan themed wedding.  I love and enjoy creating themed weddings and continuosly research and read about different cultures so that I can bring to life any theme that any bride and groom desires for their wedding.

Today I wanted to share Moroccan "inspired" Wedding Cakes.

Moroccan "inspired" Wedding Cakes collage
~photo courtesy of Kaylalee of The Wedding Cake blog

I found this Moroccan "inspired" Wedding Cake on Little Black Book's blog
Cake hand-painted by Owner Andrea of Sedona Cake Couture in Sedona, Arizona

For my birthday this year, I wanted my cake to be a Moroccan design because I love the henna design and the colors.  TipsyCake of Chicago did just that for me.


My Moroccan "inspired" Birthday Cake by TipsyCake

Beautiful Henna Design

Wedding Love & Hugs,



Related Articles:
What is all this Hookah talk about? (via ChicagoNow blog)

Coming up next:  Wedding Inspiration :: Moroccan "theme" Weddings (i.e., decor, colors, etc.) and
Wedding Inspiration :: Ideas for a Moroccan Wedding

Credits:

The Wedding Cake by Kaylalee
Little Black Book's blog (Sedona Wedding)
TipsyCake

No comments:

Post a Comment