This blog is designed for the bride looking for a relaxing experience during the planning process. We will share the latest trends, ideas & more, including highlights of the weddings & events Glitz Event Design has created...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ritz-Carlton Chicago's Bridal Luncheon


Candace standing next to Kehoe Designs Table


Bridal Fashion Show presented
by Belle Vie Bridal Couture (The Look of Love)





On January 18, 2009, I had the pleasure of attending the Ritz-Carlton Chicago's Bridal Luncheon. I am so thankful that CS Brides Magazine invited me to this fabulous event.

There was a preview of current collections presented by Belle Vie Bridal Couture including Christian LaCroix, Christos, Amsale and others. (The pics above are what I took with my camera phone).

The brides-to-be and their guests (and of course me) enjoyed an elegant three-course lunch. The service was exceptional, very elegant atmosphere and the food was great. I had saute of rock shrimp served with parmesan gnocchi, yukon gold potato & black truffle emulsion and roasted four story hill farm chicken served with braised kale and cippolini onions, wild mushrooms & red wine chicken jus.

One lucky bride won a five-night honeymoon stay at the Four Seasons Resort Lana's at Manele Bay.

Some of my favorite vendors were there...Take the Cake, BBJ Linen, MAC on Oak Street and the decor was done by one of my absolute favorite designers in the world...Kehoe Designs (The pic above is of me standing in front of their awesome design!). Check out the video that the awesome videographer Sami Michael of Sami Michael Films did, http://vimeo.com/2968628. Enjoy!

* * * * *

Find this blog interesting? Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment