This blog is designed for the bride looking for a relaxing experience during the planning process. We will share the latest trends, ideas & more, including highlights of the weddings & events Glitz Event Design has created...

Friday, November 21, 2008

Harris Theater presents Lunch with Lar Lubovitch


On November 21, 2008, I was invited by the Harris Theater to attend a lunch with Lar Lubovitch Dance Company. Of course I accepted the invitation as it was an honor to be a guest of the Harris Theater. I thoroughly enjoyed the performance, as well as the music (Concerto Six Twenty-Two and Dvorak Serenade).


The Harris Theater has many performances throughout the year and when I have clients who are getting married and have out of town guests and need something to do while in Chicago, the Harris Theater is one of the options that I present to my clients to entertain their guests. I also use the Harris Theater as an option to corporate clients as well. For more info: Harris Theater, 200 E. Randolph Dr., Chicago, IL, Millennium Park, www.harristheaterchicago.org.
* * * * *
Find this blog interesting? Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment