This blog is designed for the bride looking for a relaxing experience during the planning process. We will share the latest trends, ideas & more, including highlights of the weddings & events Glitz Event Design has created...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Daily Inspiration for 2011 :: Music {The Look of Love}

Greetings,

I wanted to share some music that inspires me through my wedding planning journey.  These songs put me in the "wedding" mood when I'm responding to emails, writing to clients, as I'm preparing for an event, or even while I'm writing on my blog.
  • Music is a form of ART which plays an important part of our everyday life.
  • Music helps you concentrate and relax
  • Music motivates you 
 Music does all of the above for me and more.  Enjoy!


Dusty Springfield, The Look of Love


Brian McKnight, Never Felt this Way Before


Roberta Flack, First Time Ever I saw Your Face

Johann Pachelbel Canon in D is one of my absolute favorite wedding songs.

We all need to be motivated and inspired by something and music is a sure way to motivate and inspire us while we work or even when it's time to relax after a long day of work.  I have been called corny for listening to these songs, but what can I say I'm a hopeless romantic...

Ciao for now,



Find this blog interesting? Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment